Fallout, SoulCalibur – Another big gun is added to the Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft has announced the latest newcomers and departures.
- Four new games will be added to the Xbox Game Pass in the near future
- In the middle of the month, six titles will leave the offer
Last week, we were able to report the most indie titles in connection with the scheduled Xbox Game Pass update, but who missed the big guns, he can be happy now, because some bigger names are coming.
We received the first dose today: in addition to SoulCalibur 6, Out of the Park Baseball 21 was added to the service. And next Thursday, the CrossCode and Fallout 76 will also arrive – the latter on top of both PCs and consoles, along with the Wastelanders add-on.
- Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC) – July 1
- SoulCalibur 6 (Xbox One) – July 1
- CrossCode (Xbox One) – July 9
- Fallout 76: Wastelanders (PC, Xbox One) – July 9
In addition to the ones listed, there are a few more add-ons to hit: free Minecraft Dungeons: Jungle Awakens available today, but Sea of Thieves: The Greatest Tales Never Told and State of Decay 2: Green Zone & The Plunder Pack are on the way
In addition to newcomers, there are also departures as usual: on July 15, the following six games will leave the service. So it’s worth knowing them down as long as you can.
- Blazing Chrome (PC, Xbox One)
- Dead Rising 4 (PC, Xbox One)
- Metal Gear Solid 5 (PC, Xbox One)
- Timespinner (PC)
- Unavowed (PC)
- Undertale (PC)