“GWENT: The Witcher Card Game” will be released on Android on March 24, 2020 – pre-registration on Google Play has started, the game will be available for free.
Mobile game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game from CD Projekt it will be available for Android on March 24, 2020 and now you can pre-register in the Google Play store.
After iPhone users were able to install the game on their devices last year, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is finally coming to Android. It will be available for download for free and starting this morning you can pre-register to get the Imperial Golem avatar the first time you log into the game on Android.
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game has existed since 2018 and is based on the card game from Andrzej Sapkowski’s story about The Witcher (3rd volume of the witcher saga “The Baptism of Fire – The Dwarf Game”), not to mention the card game that appeared in The Witcher 3. It is a turn-based game that offers fast-paced duels combining bluffing, making decisions on the fly, and careful deck-building.
You might also like:
The title is free, so its monetization is disputed. It is also worth noting that CD Projekt Red will end the game for PS4 and Xbox users in June this year, which means that the game for consoles will only be available after its premiere on Android, iOS and PC. Fortunately, cross-platform support is expected, so Android users will be able to play against friends using a PC or iPhone.
Play the favorite card game of the witcher universe! In GWENT, you take on your friends in fast-paced duels involving bluffing, quick decisions, and careful deckbuilding. Heroes, spells, and special abilities help turn the tide of each encounter, so it’s imperative to use trickery and smart tricks.
- An F2P GAME THAT RESPECTS YOUR TIME: A fair, fun progression system makes the effort to build a card collection a pure pleasure. Just enjoy playing GWENT!
- BREATHING GRAPHICS: Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations and mesmerizing visuals bring every card, battle and battlefield to life, making GWENT not only fun to play, but also great to watch.
- SKILLS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LUCK: Crush your enemies with brute force or outsmart them with clever tricks. GWENT’s unique, round-based gameplay gives you a wide variety of strategic options.
- EASILY PROVIDES SATISFACTION BUT NOT EASY: Play cards up to two rows – close combat and long range. Collect more points than your opponent to win the round. Win two out of three rounds to triumph in the game. It will not be easy – but nobody promised that!
- NO LIMITATIONS AND EXCESSIVE FACILITIES: You start with 10 cards in your hand and can play any of them from the beginning. You can start with the strongest unit or save it for the end – the choice is yours
Watch the announcement of the Android version of GWENT:
If you want to get GWENT for Android or want to get an exclusive Imperial Golem avatar, you can pre-register using the widget on the Google Play Store, linked below: