How to control Android phone from PC
You know you can control android phone from PC. Don’t know how to do it? Just follow this quick and easy tutorial. Thanks to his interface e at his easy operation, this is a simple, fast and convenient way to control phone from PC. In case of doubt, the computer cursor will perform all the functions of the finger and to type you will only have to use the keyboard of your PC.
How to control Android phone from PC
Depending on the model and brand of your device, you can use options like SideSync or more general options like Teamviewer Host or AirDroid to manage Android from PC. A fairly popular option among many users is Vysor, which offers users a much more convenient way to view their mobile screen on their PC. In addition to having the ease of controlling it with the mouse and also with the keyboard.
This option we mentioned to you was, initially, an extension created for Google Chrome, which is fully compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and even Chrome.
Control phone from PC with Vysor
Vysor is a tool ClockWorkMod, which you have surely heard or seen, as it is very much immersed in the world of root. Vysor offers you a wide range of possibilities, with which you can control smartphone from PC or any other mobile phone with Android operating system from the comfort of your computer.
Moreover, it is the favorite of many users, for being free. However, for log into to most of its remote features, you need to pay a monthly subscription or a one-time payment of $ 40. To use Vysor, just follow these steps:
- Start by downloading the app directly from the Google Play Store. To do the same from your computer, you just need to download the application as a Google Chrome extension. You don’t have to worry, because in most processes, the settings are the same.
- In this case, we will use the application available for the Windows desktop.
- On your Android device, the first thing to do is enable USB debugging. This option provides for the activation of all those development options. To do this, you need to do the following: Settings> About phone. When you do, you have to press seven times in a row on the option “Build number“.
- Next, you need to go back to the main screen in settings and a section called “Developer options” will appear.
- Once ready, you should go to the option for “enable USB debugging“.
- When it is ready, you just have to connect the mobile to the computer with the help of a USB cable and then click on the pop-up window and select «Allow».
Once you’ve completed all of these steps, it’s time to get started run the application within the Vysor desktop and thus control mobile from PC. You will notice that the device model appears at the top, in addition to the corresponding serial number, all next to the green tab that says “View”.
When you click on it, you will have to wait a couple of minutes and wait a moment. When the wait is over, you can see your mobile screen in a window inside your PC.
How good is this app?
Thanks to his interface e at his easy operation, this is a simple, fast and convenient way to control your mobile on your PC. In case of doubt, the computer cursor will perform all the functions of the finger and to type you will only have to use the keyboard of your PC. This application is also useful if you want to record your screen or capture a specific section.
For those users who use the free version, the quality of the application is generally very low and, in turn, usually has various ads that can interfere with its operation.
To get higher quality, you may need to pay for the Vysor Pro version. However, with the free version, you can do whatever you want and more.