Install Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite USB Driver
Did you connect the device to the computer? Nothing? Does your computer just want to know about recognizing your phone? Well I know what is missing then, you need to install the USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. What does it mean? This means that if you don’t install USB drivers on your computer, your phone will not be recognized by the PC.
This is a quick and easy procedure, also suitable for those who don’t even know what I’m talking about. If you don’t know how to do this or are just looking for USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, don’t despair, keep reading the tutorial. Below in a minute you will learn how to install the drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite phone.
After you have installed the drivers and connected your phone to your PC, you will be able to switch all your files such as music, videos, photos etc. between devices.
Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite USB Driver
- To download the Samsung USB drivers, connected to this web page and click on the item SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip, extract and install.
- Download USB driver to connect the device to a computer: Download ADB Driver
- Download USB Driver: Download Samsung Driver
How to install Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite USB Driver on your computer
- Download the drivers and extract them to your desktop.
- Open Samsung USB Driver and click Next.
- Choose the required language and your country and click Next.
- Click on Install.
- Click Finish.
There! The USB drivers have been successfully installed on your computer, now you can connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite to your PC.
Hope you have successfully installed the drivers for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite on your computer. Let us know in the comments if you have had any problems performing the above steps. Also, please let us know if there were any problems installing ADB drivers on your computer.