The beta of Marvel’s Avengers will begin next week, and in connection with that, the developers have told us everything will be included in the test run.
- The beta of Marvel’s Avengers will take place in August
- In which we will be able to try out most aspects of the game
- It also turned out that Hawkeye would later join the team as a resolvable character
With Marvel’s Avengers coming out, there’s just over a month left, and the game’s beta will begin next week, about which the publisher has now revealed everything there is to know. It turned out, for example, that the beta would open with the quest The Golden Gate Bridge, where we could also taste the style of play of Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Black Widow, and eventually clash with Taskmaster as well.
And after completing this quest, the beta will open a little better: we’ll get two more hero missions focusing on Hulk and Kamala, another main opponent after Taskmaster, HARM Challange Rooms for practice, and a couple of cooperative War Zone and Drop Zone quests. is.
However, that’s not all, as the makers have also announced that after their debut, Hawkeye will also join the superhero team as a releasable character, cast with his own storyline and some new main enemies around his neck.
The beta dates for Marvel’s Avengers are as follows:
- On August 7 PS4 pre-orderers can give it a try
- On August 14 PC and Xbox pre-orders and all PS owners can try it
- On August 21st and the beta will be sharpened for everyone, regardless of pre-order and platform