Rocket League – The 80’s arrived with new game modes
The Radical Summer event will begin soon, with cars from Ghostbusters and Knight Rider, among others, available.
- The Rocket League Radical Summer event kicks off on June 10th
- The theme will be the 80s
- We also get 3 new game modes
With the arrival of the great heat soon a Rocket League also switches to summer mode: Psyonix has announced that it will be launching soon Radical Summer an event that will bring us 80s franchises like Ghostbusters, Knight Rider, Back to the Future or ET
In addition to plenty of new free items, new game modes and two Premium DLCs (Ghostbusters Ecto-1 and Knight Rider Car Pack) are coming in, one at the beginning of the event and the other at the end for $ 1.99. And Radical Summer itself will consist of three acts: each lasting three weeks, with a periodic new play mode.
- 80s Blockbusters (June 10-July 1): Ghost Hunt mode (3v3), in which a ghost ball must be trapped in the opponent’s territory with a proton beam.
- 80s Culture (July 1-22): Spike Rush mode (3v3), where everyone has Spike power-up from Rumble mode to carry the ball.
- 80x Television (July 22 – August 12): Beach Ball mode (2.2), in which you have to try to get a point with a bigger ball, low gravity and a Curveball modifier.
The update that prepares for the Radical Summer event has already arrived and the big summer celebration will start live soon.