Save a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M30s it is very easy. Below find two methods, the first manual, is possible take screenshots Samsung Galaxy M30s using the phone buttons, while the second is crazy, just swipe your palm across the display.
There are several ways to capture what’s on your Samsung Galaxy M30s screen. Let’s take a look at all the ways you can take a screenshot on new Samsung phones. Let’s start … let’s see how to do it.
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy M30s with “Ok Google”
- Just open the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Of “OK Google, take a screenshot” and wait for the Google Assistant to perform the operation.
- You will then be able to see the Share or Edit screen to send the screenshot right away.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M30s using the hardware buttons
This is one of the fastest and most convenient ways to take screenshots on yours Samsung Galaxy M30s. Follow these quick steps to get one now:
- Open the application / screen you want to take a screenshot from.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- You will see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound showing that a screenshot has just been taken.
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy M30s with a gesture
Samsung offers an alternative method that is not lacking in originality. Drag on screen to take a screenshot. First of all, remember to verify that the feature is enabled in the settings:
- You open Settings
- to press Advanced functions
- Scroll down the menu and tap Motions & gestures> Capture with palm drag.
- Tap the slide button to activate the function, it must turn blue.
How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy M30s via third party application
- Then we have a method that uses a free application from Google Play called Quick screenshot, download the software from here and install it on your device.
- Then slide down the notification panel when you want to save a screenshot, click on the icon and that’s it. I think this method is even simpler.
Take a scrolling screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy M30s
The Samsung Galaxy M30s allows you to take screenshots beyond the current screen if you are on a scrolling app (like, for example, the Chrome browser). Here’s how to do it.
- After pressing the Power and Volume Down button to capture the screen, tap the Swipe Capture icon in the options menu that appears.
- Keep pressing the button to capture most of the page in the screenshot. On the left side of the display, you will see a preview of the page you are capturing. Tap the preview to finish scrolling and save the screenshot.
How to find saved screenshots
You can access the Gallery application and browse the screenshots / albums folder. Or manually, you can go to the Pictures> Screenshots folder in the phone memory and check all the screenshots you’ve taken so far.
We just finished seeing how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M30s. If you have any problems or questions don’t hesitate to ask in the comments box.