Slow Wi-Fi / Internet connectivity issues on Samsung Galaxy A20. Among the many problems, albeit small and usually software, that we can have with our Android devices is WiFi. In this article we recommend some solutions to fix slow Wi-Fi / Internet connectivity issues on Samsung Galaxy A20. Read well and click on the recommended links to solve the problem. Enjoy the reading.
Slow Wi-Fi / Internet connectivity issues on Samsung Galaxy A20
The first solution is the simplest one, restart your Galaxy A20, then see if it works.
- Check and make sure everything is ok with your carrier, this is important.
- Make sure the browser or app you are using does not have some kind of problem, unreachable, not working or some wrong setting?
- Do not change the recommended local network settings on the Samsung Galaxy A20. Also, do not disable the LAN connection.
- Make sure that network security is not the cause of this problem
- In some cases, it is nothing more than network congestion that creates this type of problem. Simply turn off your Wi-Fi / mobile data modem and plug it back into the network by turning it on. This could solve the problem.
- The problem could arise from entering an outdated or incorrect password. Check the password you entered.
- Check that it is not the fault of the website you are trying to open creating slow Wi-Fi / Internet connectivity issues on Samsung Galaxy A20.
- It may be useful to check the modem you are connecting to with your phone. Are the lights all on? Have you turned on WiFi on your Samsung Galaxy A20? What about the data?
- Make sure your internet speed isn’t too slow, which is often one of the reasons for this problem.
- If your Samsung Galaxy A20 is located far from the modem then you may have no signal, try moving closer to the modem.
- Check and make sure the problem is not triggered by an IP mismatch on the network
- Your WiFi connection has some kind of temporary problem, wait a few minutes and try again.
- Make sure that the total number of devices connected to the network does not exceed the limit.
- The Samsung Galaxy A20 may have connected to another device via Wi-Fi due to the automatic connection being activated.
These are the most used solutions when facing slow Wi-Fi / Internet connectivity issues on Samsung Galaxy A20. I hope I have been helpful.
- Root Samsung Galaxy and Unlock the Bootloader