Sony is doing well in the Dutch sales charts
In the Dutch sales charts of week eighteen, Sony is doing very well, because there are no fewer than four PlayStation 2 games and one PlayStation 3 game in the top ten. The high number of PlayStation 2 games in the top ten is mainly due to the release of some games in the classic series. Games released under this name cost around €20.00 and are therefore very popular.
Furthermore, Wii Fit and Mario Kart for the Nintendo Wii are as usual in place one and two of the top ten. The Godfather II has also fallen a few places, as the PlayStation 3 version is in fifth place and the Xbox 360 version is in seventh place.
Below is the overall top ten best-selling games:
- 1. Wii Fit (Nintendo Wii)
2. Mario Kart (Nintendo Wii)
3. Disney Sing It: High School Musical (PlayStation 2)
4. Fifa 2009 (PlayStation 2)
5. The Godfather II (PlayStation 3)
6. Need for Speed: Undercover (PlayStation 2)
7. The Godfather II (Xbox 360)
8. Fifa 2009 (Nintendo Wii)
9. Brain Training (Nintendo DS)
10. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (PlayStation 2)