The winners of the Apple Design Awards 2016
Apple announced the winning apps awarded for Best Design in the 2016 Apple Design Awards.
Every year, during the WWDC conference, prizes are awarded for the best mobile applications for iOS and Mac applications in the prestigious Apple Design Awards. This year it was no different, Apple honored developers who created high-quality applications and games, using new ideas to apply aesthetic and intuitive interface to their projects.
The winners of the Apple Design Awards 2016 received gifts from Apple, a trophy, and their applications will be in featured applications in the App Store.
See award-winning applications from previous years:
- Apple Design Awards 2015
List of applications and games awarded with the Apple Design Awards 2016
- Auxy Music Creation (iPad only) – a simple tool for creating your own music and soundtracks,
- Chameleon Run (iOS) – fast and demanding autorunner with color accents
- Complete Anatomy (iOS) – the ideal platform for medical students and professionals who use 3D anatomical models to learn
- djay Pro (iPad) – djay Pro turns your iPad into a suite of remixing tools
- Frame.io (iOS) – a video platform used by over 120,000 creators and media professionals
- INKS. (IOS) – a new generation of pinball with elements of tactics
Lara Croft Go (iOS) – a turn-based adventure game in which you play as the popular Lara Croft
- Streaks (iPhone and Apple Watch) – To-do list helps you create good habits
- Ulysses Mobile (iOS) – a simple text editor for everyone
- Zova Personal Trainer (iPhone and Apple Watch) – a personal trainer that helps in inspiring and motivating training, including yoga
- Linum (iOS) – a puzzle in which your goal is to properly connect the points
- Dividr (iOS) – arcade 3D game in which you have to get the highest score in the longest possible time
If you’re a developer, more information about the Apple Design Awards 2016 and the apps themselves can be found at website of the award.
source: Apple Design Awards