Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat. How to install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. How to install Resurrection Remix based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Resurrection Remix is a combination of LineageOS and some other popular ROMs. It was released with custom features and a dedicated team that continues to work on its development.
The ROM is available for many phones and is one of our favorite custom ROMs. It comes with advanced quick settings, interface customization, screen customization for screen lock and much more.
With this tutorial you will be able to upgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via Resurrection Remix using this comprehensive tutorial. You will need a custom recovery to install the Android 7.1.1-based Resurrection Remix ROM zip file, as this is not an official firmware update from Xiaomi.
Before jumping directly to the Resurrection Remix ROM installation process, let’s see below how to save all your data. While installing this custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, your data will be erased – like a new phone. read this guide to know how to backup on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat
In this article we will see how:
- Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat,
- how to install Android 7.1.1 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4,
- how to install Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- How to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 …
- How to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 bootloader: How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- How to install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4….
- How to install drivers on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: How to install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 drivers
- Download Android 7.1.1 Resurrection Remix for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 on your computer.
- Download the Google Apps.
How to install a custom rom on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
In this guide we have seen how to update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat by installing the Resurrection Remix custom rom.