The update of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow, for high-end mobile Huawei Ascend Mate 7, whose characteristics are a 6-inch HD screen, a 13 mega pixel camera with a 5 mega pixel front camera, a 4100 mah battery, a 4-core processor and a 2 GB RAM. What makes it a powerful high-end mobile, whose original operating system is Android 4.4, but the phone / cell meets the requirements to support the new Android and thus update it to be a complete next-generation mobile. The update or installation of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow It is via Beta firmware. Which can be tested without the need for programs and tools whose procedures are very simple. To carry out the update it is important to check that the mobile Huawei Ascend Mate 7, have serial or build code: MT7-L09V100R001C00B137SP03, which can be reviewed or viewed in the directory–adjustment soon to update software, and you must show the current version, you must meet this requirement otherwise the update to Android 6.0 It will not work, keep the latter in mind. In case of not having it, it must be installed so in normal cases there will be a OTA update which should update the firmware to the desired version but it may happen that it does not have this update.
It will have to be installed manually
- Step one: download the firmware.
- He passed two: unzip the file and transfer the data and / or files to the folder DLOAD, which is in the internal memory of the phone (if it does not appear, create it).
- Step three: go back to the adjustment section, look for software update and then press the menu button, then select local update and finally in the option of UPDATE.APP, select it and the mobile will automatically start the installation process.
It must be restarted and started with the new update or version (automatically). Once the firmware update is finished, the mobile will be ready to update you Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
To update the Android is very similar to the previous process
An important piece of information to avoid errors is to delete the data from the firmware B137SP03, which are in the folder of dload, which was present in the process of installing the new firmware version to obtain the Build: MT7-L09V100R001C00B137SP03.
- Step one: download the beta firmware which will have the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- It happened two: unzip the file in the folder DLOD found in the internal memory of the phone, or that was created to update the Firmware version that will also be in the internal memory of the mobile.
- Step three: go to the setting option, select software update and at the bottom select the option or menu button.
- Step four: once the menu has been selected, click on the local update option in which the UPDATE.APP file should appear, (select it).
Once all the steps have been completed, the phone will automatically update itself, the process may take several minutes and the mobile will restart several times, it is important not to interrupt the process as the operating system can be damaged or the system can be filled with errors. Android 6.0.
To ensure that this does not happen, keep the mobile with 100% battery and verify that the firmware you download are correct. As an added security measure, make a copy of the files on the phone in case of formatting or the new Android Ask for it as a requirement to have a complete installation without errors. Once the installation or update process is finished, you will start with the new Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Enjoy it !!!